We’re so excited that our first major show this year will be the NRF Retail’s Big Show in New York City. In the spirit of the New Year, here are a few resolutions we want to check off our list during the show and our stay in the Big Apple:
- Check out the keynote sessions. There are many notable names from major brands (Nordstrom, Forbes, Macy’s, the list goes on) that will be speaking on various panels. A few of us are excited for the session with Bay Area startup superstar Jack Dorsey, CEO of Square and Founder of Twitter. We’re especially psyched to be sponsoring the coffee break that precedes President George W. Bush’s keynote on Monday morning, January 13. Grab a cup of Joe on us, and be sure to stop by our booth (#3745) afterwards for a cookie!
- Grab a bite (or two… or 20). Cookies and coffee are great, but we’ll need something more filling to keep up our strength during the show! New York is notorious for being a diverse metropolis with a variety of good eats to satisfy any taste or appetite. Whether you’re looking for a quick bite from a food truck or a fine-dining experience, you’ll be able to find it in the City that Never Sleeps. 3VR’s kick-off dinner will be at Becco, an Italian restaurant in the Theater District, and we’re already salivating at the thought!
- See a show. Yes, you’re there for Retail’s BIG Show. But what’s stopping you from taking in one of the many plays and musicals on Broadway? To see show reviews and recommendations, check out Time Out New York.
- Network. NRF expects nearly 30,000 attendees at this year’s show. There are many opportunities for you to connect with retail peers and solutions providers, such as the 8am Coffee Break on Monday (hint hint). To see a list of networking events, go to the BIG Show website.
- Meet you! 3VR will be in booth #3745 at the NRF sponsor booths area and we’d love to get to know you. Munch on a yummy cookie while getting a demo of our new suite of in-store analytics, including the 3VR business intelligence dashboard. We’ll be exhibiting on January 13 and 14, so be sure to come by!
To learn more about 3VR at NRF Retail’s Big Show, visit 3vr.com/retail. You can also follow the conversation on Twitter using #NRF14.
Photo by Anthony Quintano