February 1, 2017
- Comprehend complex data output requests and help create an efficient delivery to facilitate client audit process and implement process improvements
- Assist with identifying root causes, developing recommendations, and implementing solutions on various productivity initiatives
- Assist in data mining and integration of data from various sources to deliver management reporting
- Utilize analytical methods and tools such as flow charts, excel, matlab, Salesforce to validate results for accuracy
- Assist with running ad-hoc reports using database applications such as Jira, Confluence, Salesforce, MySQL, MSSSQL
- Extract/Cleanse/Upload Data into the database
- Interface with various teams such as QA, Development, Supply Chain, Finance and Technical Support within the organization under supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Business Administration, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field, plus up to 2 years’ experience.
- Master’s Degree in any of the above fields with no experience will be considered.
- Detail orientated with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of data visualization, quantitative analysis, SQL, relational databases, are required.
IF INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org