3VR CrimeDex Services
Come join us on CrimeDex, 3VR's next-generation online community of fraud, loss prevention and law enforcement professionals.
3VR’s CrimeDex is an online network leveraged by thousands of fraud, loss prevention, and law enforcement professionals collaborating to prevent fraud, shoplifting, Organized Retail Crime, and other white-collar crimes. Integrated with 3VR’s VisionPoint™ Video Management Software (VMS), CrimeDex allows professionals to share, search, and leverage relevant information on criminals between businesses and law enforcement.
CrimeDex members can:
- Solve cases faster with access to information on over 15,000 crimes and suspects nationwide.
- Broadcast information on wanted criminals to groups large or small.
- Link criminals to more than one open case using powerful search and watchlist capabilities.
- Collaborate more effectively between the private and public sectors.
- Share video and images with other CrimeDex members to maximize the utility of your 3VR appliance.
- CrimeDex members can leverage the power of social networks by creating private portals for a particular organization, metro area, industry, or other area of interest.
- Users can create member groups, share relevant information, distribute group email alerts, and interact via their own portal.
- Watchlists notify members when data that matches a wanted fraudster is entered into CrimeDex.
- CrimeDex is integrated with 3VR hybrid and network video recorders so users can upload video of suspects from one to the other for facial comparisons.
- Incident-based reporting for multiple crime types makes CrimeDex a fit for banks, retailers, property managers, and more.
- Easy to integrate with all 3VR hybrid and network video recorders.
Security Practitioner Forum: 3 Real World Perspectives on the Role of Speed, Collaboration, and Visual Tools in Solving Crimes
3VR and ISC team together to bring you a panel of law enforcement leaders, who in this webinar share experiences of working with various security teams to gather evidence quickly and solve crimes efficiently, focusing on the key pieces of information they need access to in the first 24 hours after a crime occurs in order to solve a case. The panel of experts talk about new data sharing tools they are using in collaboration with retailers, banks, hotels, restaurants, and more to speed up crime fighting processes and prevent repeat crimes such as organized retail crime and skimming. Watch now.