P-Series NVRs & HVRs
Powerful, versatile and reliable: the P-Series and P-Lite series recorders are the workhorses of the 3VR lineup offering the power needed for medium- to large-sized installations.
Packed with industry-leading video technology features, and unmatched enterprise management and integration capabilities, the P-Series meets the needs of any organization. Providing a bridge to IP video, the P-Series hybrid video recorders (HVRs) and network video recorders (NVRs) seamlessly support a wide variety of cameras and video environments.
The P-Lite features superior video management and increased storage capacity for situations where RAID storage is not required.
P-Series and P-Lite NVRs now available in 16-channel IP-only models.
Add as many camera channels as needed up to a maximum of 52 channels.
- 1 - 4TB RAID internal storage
- 2 Video Analytics core features included, with support for up to 16 channels of Core or Premium 3VR analytics
- 1 - 8TB non-RAID internal storage
- Video Analytics not included. Add Video Analytics to the P-Lite, with support for up to 16 channels of Core or Premium 3VR analytics
P-Series & P-Lite: Versatile Hybrid Solution
- HVR models include 16, 24, or 32 IP/analog camera licenses. NVR models include 16 or 32 camera licenses. Expand capacity by adding more IP camera licenses. Up to 52 cameras supported.
- Mix and match analog, IP, megapixel and PTZ cameras for maximum flexibility
- High-quality audio and video storage using MPEG-4 or H.264 compression
- Integrate with POS, Access Control, ATM and other third-party systems. Custom integration available.
- Most major camera manufacturers connect to 3VR systems. See Camera Integration for details.
- Use as part of a large enterprise system or as a standalone NVR. Enterprise server optional.
- Real-time health monitoring of cameras, recording, network and hardware
- Embedded OS on flash drive for stability. Enterprise-class HDDs for reliability.
- 3-year warranty on hardware
- VisionPoint™ video management software (VMS) included, featuring 3VR's award-winning, easy-to-use interface
- Applications included: Case Management, Forensic Search, Live Monitoring, and much more
- Support for up to 16 channels of Core or Premium 3VR analytics.
Analog Camera Support (Hybrid Models)
|Analog Recording Resolutions||NTSC: 704x480, 320x240; PAL: 704x576, 352x288|
|Video Encoding||H.264 (MPEG4 Part 10)|
|Maximum Images per Second (NTSC/PAL)||30ips/ch at 4CIF; Max 960ips@4CIF – 32 channels of analog|
|Analog Camera Inputs||16, 24 or 32|
|Analog PTZ Control||Pelco-D, Manchester (AD) & Panasonic protocols|
IP Camera Support (NVR & Hybrid Models)
|IP/MP Cameras Supported||Yes|
|Maximum Resolution||10+ megapixels|
|Video Codec Support||H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG|
|Maximum Images per Second||30ips/ch|
|NVR IP Camera Licenses||16 or 32 included. Expand up to 52 cameras total (VGA).|
|Total number of megapixel cameras||Up to 26 one-megapixel cameras supported. (Less for 2+ MP)|
|IP PTZ Support||Yes|
|Analog Audio inputs||8 or 16 inputs, unbalanced, 4.7kOhms|
|Analog Audio Codec||G.711, 8bit/8kHz, 64kbit/s, unidirectional|
|IP Camera Audio Support||Yes|
|IP Supported Codecs||AAC, G.711, unidirectional|
Systems and Network Management
|Adaptive Bandwidth Use||Yes, image-only transmission|
|Remote Connection||TCP/IP (IPv4)|
|Simultaneous Remote Connections||Unlimited|
|Remote System Configuration &Management and Health Monitoring||Yes|
|Enterprise Configuration, Management, Health Monitoring and Health Alerting||Optional with VisionPoint™ Enterprise Server or 3VR Enterprise Appliance|
|UPS Support||Yes, APC Smart UPS model|
|Video Management||VisionPoint™ VMS (Includes Case Management, Forensic Search, Event-based recording, Motion alerts, and much more)|
|3VR Analytics||Yes, 2 included. Support for up to 16 channels of analytics||None. Support for up to 16 channels of analytics|
|Third-party Data Integration (e.g. ATM, POS, Access Control, etc.)||Yes|
|Storage Capacity||1, 2, 4TB models||1, 2, 4, 6, 8TB models|
|Hot Swappable Drives||Yes.||None.|
Version: 03/2013. Specifications to change without notice.
|3VR Enterprise Data Integration||S-Series||P-Series||X-Series|
|Alarm Integration||4 dry contacts and 4 relay out, expandable to 12in/12out||4 dry contacts and 4 relay out, expandable to 12in/12out||N/A|
|Data Integration (POS, ATM, EAS, EBR, access control and alarm, etc.)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Systems & Network Management||S-Series||P-Series||X-Series|
|Enterprise Systems Administration & Management with Enterprise Server||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Flash Boot||Yes||Yes||Dedicated mirrored OS/ Database array|
|Hot Swappable Drives||Yes (RAID only)||Yes (RAID only), Hot Spare (optional)||Yes (Hot Spares included)|
|NIC||2 x 1Gb Ethernet||2 x 1Gb Ethernet||4 x 1Gb Ethernet|
|Video Management||VisionPoint™ VMS included||VisionPoint™ VMS included||VisionPoint™ VMS included|
|3VR Analytics included||None||P-Series: 2 included. P-Lite: None||4 included||3VR Analytics Capacity||Up to 4 channels of optional 3VR Analytics*||Up to 16 channels of optional 3VR Analytics*||Up to 20 channels of optional 3VR Analytics*|
Version 07/2012. Specifications to change without notice.
Inputs and Outputs
|Type of Camera Inputs||Analog, IP, MP, and PTZ cameras supported.|
|Monitor Output||1 x DE-15 (VGA)|
|Display Resolution||Up to 1600 x 1200|
|SpotMonitor||1 x BNC or 1 x DVI-I|
|Network (NIC)||2 x 1 Gb Ethernet port|
|USB||2 front/4 back (2.0)|
|Alarm Inputs / Outputs||4 dry contacts or 4 relay out, expandable up to 12 in/12out. N.O., N.C., supervisedor nonsupervised, 0.5 A @ 120VAC|
|Serial Port||3 x DB9: 2 RS-232 & 1 RS-422(configurable to RS-232/485)|
|Serial Port Expansion||Up to 8 RS-232/422/485 ports via USB|
|Dimension (HxWxD)||3.5” x 17” x 19” (89 x 432 x 483mm)|
|Rack Units||2 RUs, 19” rack-mountable|
|Mounting||Includes rack mount ears. Optionalrack rails or wall mounting brackets available|
|Unit Weight||Approx. 35 lbs (16kg)|
|Shipping Weight||Approx. 40 lbs (18kg)|
Environmental and Warranty
|Operating Temperature||41° to 95°F (5° to 35°C)|
|Heat Dissipation||1200 BTU per hour|
|Humidity||5% to 95% RH (noncondensing)|
|Storage Conditions||14° to 140°F (-10° to 60°C )|
|Hardware Warranty||3 years|
|Power||100-240VAC, 7-3.5A, 60/50 Hz,Consumption 350 W (max)|
Version: 07/2012. Specifications to change without notice.