JOB TITLE: Sales Manager, Northeast Territory
REPORTS TO: SVP Sales
3VR is the world leader in video intelligence, allowing usable data to be extracted from video. Today, video is the fastest growing source of unstructured data, yet most of it goes unused due to the need for a person to watch it before anything can be done with it. 3VR changes that. We are a privately funded company by top tier VC's (check out the full list on our website at http://www.3vr.com/about/investors.
Now we're expanding our market by scaling our server architecture to accommodate more cameras and bigger enterprises which is being extending to operate at both the edge and the cloud. At 3VR, you will work as a member of a team to win and support customers with our patented and award-winning technology.
Develops business with enterprise end users and channel resellers, and retains and services customers in the specified geographic region and/or vertical markets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the daily activities; oversees lead control and customer success.
- Develops and manages sales and support programs to ensure achievement of annual sales targets.
- Prepares and monitors sales budget/forecast.
- Continually gathers and monitors information on competition and market trends; communicates information to Field Sales Engineers and others as needed.
- Oversees preparation of sales proposals and tools; participates in sales presentations.
- Understands and communicates information regarding company products, services, and policies and procedures to sales associates.
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of physical security and retail analytics industry products and sales information.
- Assist in coordination of team strategic sales meetings.
- Monitors overall activities in area of responsibility; identifies problem areas and directs corrective actions.
- Provides timely and accurate lead follow-up, forecast and trip reports as required.
- Attends and participates in business/trade events as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by SVP Sales.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent.
- Three to five year’s related experience.
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
- Well-developed negotiation, project and account management skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with products, territory and markets responsible for.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Ability to work with all levels of management with the Company as well as with customers.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proficient with SalesForce.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Travel approximately 80% of timea
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Collect, interpret, and/or analyze complex data and information
- Understand and respond to a diverse population.
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, including 3VR demo systems. briefcase and/or sales materials.
- In most territories, travel is required by car. Proof of insurance and a clean DMV record may be required.
3VR provides a very competitive salary and benefit package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). 3VR is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment